We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. We created this policy to give you confidence with regards to your personal data when visiting and using the Reiki Healing Solihull website.
This policy is effective from [13th June 2019].
This policy was last updated on [13th June 2019].
Reiki Healing Solihull understands the significant importance of data protection and privacy and is fully committed to achieving compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR.)
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any concerns with regards to the use of your Personal Data and we will happily assist you.
2. What we collect
Only with your consent we will collect and store the following information through this website:
- First and/or last name. (via Contact page forms, PayPal.)
- Email address and/or telephone number, (via Contact forms, PayPal.)
- Demographic information such as age, plus GeoLocation (country), IP address, browser/device, preferences, and interests. (via Google Analytics, PushEngage browser notifications, Blog comment form, Crazy Egg, Email signup forms, Payhip.)
3. What we do with the information we gather
We require and use this information purely to get in contact with you regarding any of the services that we provide that you have stated interest in.
Below you will find a list of the things we may store and use your personal data for:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information you provide to improve our products and services.
- We may occasionally send you promotional email newsletters about our, services, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the ‘name’ and ’email address’ which you provided through our contact page form.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes (E.g. Case studies, Customer feedback). We will ONLY ever contact you via email for this.
- We may use the information you provide to customise our website according to your interests and needs.
- We will NEVER sell, distribute or lease your personal information with any third party unless we are required to do so by law.
4. What happens with your sensitive information when purchasing through our website?
All online payments are processed using bank transfer.
We do not see, collect, or store your credit or debit card information.
We do not see, collect, or store other sensitive information such as usernames and passwords.
Upon visiting this website for the first time, you will be greeted with an option to Accept Cookies.
If you’d like to learn more, click the learn more link in the consent options bar.
A cookie is a small file which asks for permission to be placed in your web browser/computer hard drive.
The file is added and the cookie helps us to measure and analyze: website traffic and visitor behavior.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an “individual”.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your “preferences”.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any sensitive information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
If you do not wish for this to happen, please DO NOT click on any links or banners that you see on this website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better user experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
If for any reason you decide that you do not like cookies, you can simply change your browser settings even after you’ve accepted them.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website, content, and offers.
6. Third-party tracking
Google and various other websites that are listed below can track you through “this Site” as we use their services for social media, usage analysis, behavior tracking, and infrastructure purposes.
Google participates in the NIA opt-out program. You can visit this link to no longer be tracked by Google and Google properties such as Google Plus.
You can also visit the following sites to read their privacy policies and how they track individuals across the web:
7. Controlling your personal information
You may request details of any personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email:
Tel: +44 (0) 7786678723
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.